Physiotherapist Staff Grade- Permanent Part-Time – North Co. Dublin
Healthcare Direct have a highly experienced team of Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists supported by Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy Managers. We specialise in providing healthcare services to the public and private sectors as well as Occupational Health services to employees of companies and organisations right across Ireland. We provide patient centred quality care in a wide range of settings including nursing and residential care settings, community hospitals, acute inpatient wards, specialist care centres, private company premises and also private sessions in patients’ homes. As such, we see a broad and diverse range of clinical presentations.
Due to significant business growth, we are currently looking to employ a Staff Grade Physiotherapist to join our team in Dublin, initially on a part-time basis with potential to increase hours based on candidate availability and caseload growth. You would be based in one centre in the North Co. Dublin area for three days per week. As a growing company this is an exciting time within the business with excellent opportunities for those joining us.
Working as a Physiotherapist in our team will involve:
- Completing thorough and detailed assessment, using appropriate clinical techniques and equipment
- Recording information in line with ISCP guidelines and client local policies and procedures
- Delivering evidence-based intervention / treatment to all patients, in line with the ISCP
- Providing appropriate advice based on the patient’s medical, social and cultural circumstances
- Formulating and delivering individual physiotherapy treatment programmes and group exercise/education programmes using clinical assessment and reasoning skills
- Developing treatment plans / goals, assisting and enabling patients to achieve their treatment goals and targets
- Maintaining accurate, comprehensive, contemporaneous patient records in line with ISCP standards of practice
The post holder will require the following:
- ISCP and CORU Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A broad range of under-graduate clinical experience with Elderly care being desirable but not essential
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Will require own transport, clean driver’s license and a Smart Phone
Hours of Work:
- Typically, the hours in this North Co. Dublin centre will involve 09.00-17.00 3 days per week.
Healthcare Direct fully believes in supporting its staff members, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses. The post-holder would benefit from:
- Specialist mentoring and support from our dedicated and approachable Clinical Management Team
- Extensive support from the wider Operations Management Team
- In-house training to support you in your role with potential career progression in the areas of Occupational Health, inpatient rehab units and inpatient orthopaedic teams
Please contact Healthcare Direct on 1850-749746 or email email@example.com