Earn some extra money in time for Christmas with Healthcare Direct
Staff Grade Occuaptional Therapist for Reablement
“We are Different – We are better”
Permanent Job Security – Highest paid provider
HealthcareDirect are currently looking to employ permanent an Occupational Therapist to support our clients. Healthcare Direct is a multi service provider of Allied Healthcare Services & managed workforce solutions supporting a broad range of clients in the private and public healthcare sectors right across the country.
Working as a Occupational Therapist in our team will involve:
- Completing thorough and detailed assessment, using appropriate clinical techniques and equipment
- Recording information in line with ISCP guidelines and client local policies and procedures
- Delivering evidence-based intervention / treatment to all service users, in line with the ISCP
- Providing appropriate advice based on the patient’s medical, social and cultural circumstances
- Formulating and delivering individual treatment programmes using clinical assessment and reasoning skills
- Developing treatment plans / goals, assisting and enabling patients to achieve their treatment goals and targets
- Maintaining accurate, comprehensive, contemporaneous patient records in line with ISCP standards of practice
The post holder will require the following:
- ISCP and CORU Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Will require own transport, clean driver’s license and a Smart Phone
Hours of Work:
- 30 hours+ a week. You will work in a fully supported environment lead by our Multidisciplinary Therapist Manager and be given the opportunity to work autonomously in the private healthcare sector.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
Benefits of working with Healthcare Direct:
Healthcare Direct fully believes in supporting its staff members, and has supported a number of employees through further development courses.
- Spot checks addressing any issues raised by our client’s or employees and to provide support to each staff member
- Employee of the Month is awarded to the most outstanding employee in each geographic area along with a gift to show appreciation.
- A Health & Safety update is issued to all staff on a monthly basis informing all staff of any issues which has been raised by our client’s.
- Employees are informed of any changes to policies or any new policies. Healthcare Direct policies and procedures can be accessed by employees through the Healthcare Direct website via a secure login.
- All staff are kept up to date on any changes within the organisation
- Organisation of social events for staff, showing appreciation of their work.
- Flexible Hours
- Refer a friend scheme – €200
- Full PPE gear
- Direct and third party contracts available
- 5.69% higher net pay than the HSE
- Permanent Contracts available
- Specialist mentoring and support from our dedicated and approachable Clinical Management Team
- Extensive support from the wider Operations Management Team
- In-house training to support you in your role with potential career progression
If you feel that you are the right person for the role we would love to hear from you
Please contact Healthcare Direct on 061 47 46 43 or email: email@example.com